giovedì 17 febbraio 2011


WORKSHOP 

PASTA ALLA CHITARRA ABRUZZESE


                                                              19 -20 march - LOODS 6 - AMSTERDAM


                                     http://www.antonellabarbella.com/italia-al-dente-amsterdam/


This year, for the first time in Holland, I will promote my workshop and cooking lessons in a beautiful food fair ITALIA AL DENTE...!!!


With ambasciatrice d'Abruzzo we will be in Loods 6 in Amsterdam, to promote our region, the beautiful Abruzzo, with delicious products, holydays packaging and intresting services.
I am still thinking what can I make, that will express the most my passion for my job and the love for my cowntry... many kind of cookies, cakes, pies, foccaccia, pizza, small bites... for sure!!!


During the exibition I will make a cooking workshop to teach how to make the original
HOME MADE PASTA ALLA CHITARRA ABRUZZESE.


We're gonna have fun... and many photos and recipes will come...!!!
A presto!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento